Thursday, June 9, 2011

~Audible Landscape~

I wrote this in a message to a dear friend awhile back. He told me this is one of the reasons he loves me. So I am posting it..............
_______________________________________________________

Right now I am in the car with my leg elevated while my mom is buying flowers in a greenhouse.

I am listening to the distant sounds of people's voices sprinkled with the songs of various birds as they fly around. The sky is hazy & clouds blend into one another. The trees are all fully-green and winds come and go to various tempos. There are intermittent cars that motor-by on the gravel road- the sound of the tires crushing and rolling over the gravel offers a texture to the audible landscape. Now a little airplane is flying overhead.

How can i or anyone else for that matter, feel that life should not be enjoyed in its simplicity from moment to moment?
~love always~
~tanya elizabeth~

2 comments:

Angela Faye said...

YAY Tanya, I can comment now! WOOT

I remember reading this post on facebook too and absolutely loved it. Sometimes, we really do need a reminder that everything is beautiful. <3

Tanya said...

Thank you Ang!!! <3 <3 <3